About Oakdale Optical Center
Our doctors are certified in the treatment and management of ocular diseases. We provide comprehensive vision care to patients with glaucoma, macular degeneration, dry eye, foreign objects in the eye, eye allergies, acute red eyes and many other conditions. If you have diabetes or another systemic condition, we work closely with your physician to ensure they have the most up-to-date information. Our doctors also have great working relationships with eye specialists in the area and co-manage cases like post-operative cataract and refractive surgeries, such as LASIK.
Our doctors also specialize in pediatric eye care and work with patients that suffer from vision-related learning disabilities. Our team helps these children improve their academic, athletic, and overall functional performance through the vision therapy program.
We are an official provider for most major insurance companies. We offer the latest in eyeglasses and provide contact and specialty contact lens fittings for those patients in need. If you have any questions, please contact any one of our four convenient locations and our staff will be happy to assist you.
Our Vision Statements
- To be the best provider of binocular vision services for patients of all ages.
- To provide the highest patient satisfaction by taking extra time with patients to ensure their individual needs are met.
- To improve the lives of our patients and the health of the community through not only visual improvement, but also through community service and outreach.
Our Mission Statement
We strive to provide kind, courteous, and professional medical care in an environment that promotes patient satisfaction and the highest quality standards of care.
- Integrity — We pride ourselves in being honest, having the strongest moral principles, and being accountable for everything we do.
- Respect — We believe every individual deserves the highest amount of respect.
- Commitment to Excellence — Our doctors and staff are committed to the highest quality medical care for our patients and strive to provide the highest patient satisfaction.
- “Patients Come First” Mentality — We believe the patient and their needs are first priority.
- Trust — We value and strive to gain the trust of our patients and those within the community by meeting the expectations of each individual and getting involved with organizations within the community.
Contact Any One of Our Four Convenient Locations
Oakdale Optical Center
7011 10th St N
Oakdale, MN 55128-5938
Woodbury Eye Care Clinic
2070 Eagle Creek Lane, Suite 200
Woodbury, MN 55129-3217
Powered by EyeCare Specialties of Minnesota
Each practice in the EyeCare Specialties network is focused on the eyes of Minnesota. Our family of practices have been caring for Minnesota's communities for decades. Learn More.