Our services include adult and pediatric eye examinations and optical dispensing of eyeglasses and contact lenses.
Our professional staff constantly strives to provide the latest state-of-the-art optical services.
The following are some of the many services we provide to our patients:
- Comprehensive vision and eye health analysis for all ages
- Vision therapy
- Glaucoma disease management
- Diabetic retinopathy disease management
- Care for macular degeneration
- Ocular allergies
- Acute red eyes — including conjunctivitis, foreign body removal, and many other ocular infections
- Eye muscle problems
- Full range of optical services, extensive frame collection, and we have frames for all budgets!
- Contact lens fitting and evaluation; specializing in custom, astigmatic, and multifocal fits
- Co-management of pre- and post-surgical eye care, including cataract and refractive surgery
- Sports vision
- Computer vision
To learn about insurance policies accepted at Eyes of Mendota, please visit the insurance information page.
Contact Any One of Our Four Convenient Locations
Oakdale Optical Center
7011 10th St N
Oakdale, MN 55128-5938
Woodbury Eye Care Clinic
2070 Eagle Creek Lane, Suite 200
Woodbury, MN 55129-3217
Cottage Grove Eyecare Clinic
7430 80th St S, Suite 103
Cottage Grove, MN 55016-3035
Powered by EyeCare Specialties of Minnesota
Each practice in the EyeCare Specialties network is focused on the eyes of Minnesota. Our family of practices have been caring for Minnesota's communities for decades. Learn More.